About Greg Johnson (MKEFlorist)
Thanks for clicking my profile link (MKEFlorist) – and welcome to my website! Let me give you a little background about myself and what I do.
My name is Greg Johnson, aka MKEflorist, and I am the owner of Greenfield Flower Shop in Milwaukee, and the guy behind this site.
What you will find here
My goal with this site is to help you become a more informed floral consumer. I try to do this by talking about the things I know best. They include:
- resources and information about flowers
- real-world, money-saving tips and advice you can use when buying flowers
- wedding flower information and resources
- the resources, tools and information I use in my business
- and a bit about life in general
I’ve been a brick and mortar retail florist for more than 30 years. I’ve also been active online since 1994. In April, 1998, I launched my company website, GreenfieldFlowerShop.com. That site has since led to several others which include:
- MilwaukeeWeddingFlorist.com (our wedding and event flower site)
- MilwaukeeFlowerMarket.com (for bulk and wholesale flower purchases)
- MilwaukeeFloristSpecials.com (site highlighting DIY floral supplies, as well as some of the discounts, coupons and specials we currently offer)
- FlowersFloralFlorist.com (a floral resource site)
As you can see, there’s plenty to keep me out of trouble.
Connect with Me
Connecting with me is easy. If you’d just like to follow this site, you can do so by subscribing to our RSS feed.
Follow me on Twitter
If you arrived at this page through my Twitter profile (MKEFlorist) link, you obviously have an interest in Twitter. If you haven’t already, follow me at @MKEflorist on Twitter.
I tweet an eclectic mix of things. I share a little of what I’m up to, what I’m reading, watching or doing, talk about things I’m working on, as well as resources and tips about marketing and social media that I have found useful in my business.
You’ll also get notifications of updates on this site. I invite you to follow me on Twitter so we can continue the conversation there.
Connect with me on Facebook
Another great way to connect with me is on Facebook. I regularly post shop updates and photos there, and I invite your comments and feedback. Drop by and take a look around. While you’re there, be sure to say hello.
Add me to your Google+ circles
You can also connect with me on Google+ and stay up to date with latest info from our shop.
Check us out on Pinterest
If you’re interested in seeing more of our wedding and custom floral work and more, then be sure to check out our boards on Pinterest.
Join me on LinkedIn
Be sure to check out my LinkedIn page, which is another place we can connect.
Check out our Instagram feed
You can also see what we’re up to around here by checking out us out on Instagram.